Apply for Employment
General Requirements: For each position listed below you must have the ability to climb ladders, frequently lift, push, or pull heave materials ranging from 5-150 lbs., bend, squat, work from scaffolding (and other OSHA approved working surfaces), have knowledge of blueprint reading, and the ability to wrok wtih minimum supervision. Each employee will need to provide certain tools required for the trade.
- Ability to climb ladder, crawl in crawl space, lift, push and pull materials ranging from 5-150 lbs.
- Ability to be equipped with and use required hand tools and equipment.
- Ability to use measuring devices related to doing piping work.
- Ability to read and write.
Sheet Metal Mechanic/Helper
- (Shop) Ability to measure, shear and form metal.
- (Field) Ability to assemble and install ductwork.
- Ability to be equipped with and use required hand tools.
- Ability to use measuring devices related to doing sheet metal work.
- Must have a valid NC Driver's license.
- Must not have more than 2 points on license at any given time.
HVAC Service Technician
- Must have CFC Certification.
- Must have hand tools, meters and gauges.
- Must have a score of 80% or higher on HVAC skills test.