When you're shopping around for a water heater for a new home or replacing your existing heater, you don't have to go to one of the "big box" stores. Johns Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning can get you a great water heater and install it at a fraction of the cost of the bigger home improvement stores. Below are 12 reasons why you should choose Johns the next time you need to purchase a water heater.
1. Home Depot sells Rheem Water heaters. Their warranty is 1 year on parts and 6 years on the tank, with no warranty on the labor. If you have a problem with a Rheem water heater you must wait for Rheem to authorize repair or replacement. That could take days or sometimes weeks.
2. Johns Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning sells American Water Heaters. We offer a 2 year warranty on parts and labor and 6 years on all parts - including the tank. We warranty all of our heaters immediately - no questions asked. You call us with a problem and we will handle it.
3. Johns Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning offers a 5 % cash discount, or 12 months "same as cash" interest-free financing through Wells Fargo. Just go to our Financing page and apply on line.
4. Johns Plumbing Heating and Air will guarantee same day installation if you call in before 12:00 noon Monday - Friday. Also, we will come out and provide you with a free estimate Monday - Friday.
5. Johns Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning offers 24/7 service with a live person answering the phone.
6. Johns Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning is going to bring your new heater up to code as required by law. Also, we get all gas water heaters inspected for your safety.
7. Why go to a big box store who sells you a heater and then has to sub out the work to someone else? By calling Johns directly, you have one company to deal with from beginning to end, ensuring that you receive the best customer service possible.
8. Johns will send out a water heater specialist that will address all your water heater needs and direct you to the right heater for your family.
9. Today, many homes have more than one heater. By switching over to a tankless heater you can do away with two electric or gas heaters and just have one tankless - saving you many dollars over the average life of your water heaters.
10. Did you know that the average life of a water heater is 7-12 years? If your heater is that old or older you need to be proactive and replace your heater before it burst and floods your house.
11. Johns Plumbing Heating and Air will deliver your new heater and haul off your old one free of charge.
12. Whether you are buying a new heater or replacing an existing one that no longer works, it is best to hire a professional, licensed, bonded plumber that is reputable and stands behind his work.
If you are in the market for a new hot water heater, contact us or give us a call today. Let us show you why we're better than the big box stores!
We stand by our customers with fast, efficient, and affordable service. One phone call is all it takes. We are there when you need us 24 hours a day. To qualify, service must be requested via website, coupon does not apply to service charge and cannot be combined with any other offer.